PrAsHaNsAk

Inborn endowment to me.......

There are endless things you can do with beautiful handmade sheets. One of my favourite things is to design mini books & envelopes with them. My little effort on textured sheets makes them a delightful surprise when they are received by frnds or relatives. The personalize touch in mini books and gracefull envelopes  makes them a keepsake rather than just standard machine-made packaging. I also make cards,bookmarks, lamps etc...


Hope you'll like my efforts.


Feel free to contact me at : rachnatmakbypragya@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Pragya babeszz KUDOS!!! to u.... way to go gurl... Oodles of love... :) Bless ya.... Awesome work.. Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "its not enough to do the best, one must know what to do than the best"

    After this blog ... I feel that u know what to do... n no doubt ur efforts r best that's y the outcome is awesome..... ALL THE BEST for all ur next endeavour

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing this blog, i hav become a great fan o urs.I am really lucky to know you as a friend...Keep it up dear...May God bless u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work PG...
    Keep going and you will soon realize the diff b/w good n GREAT..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oye shabbassheeeee kudiye......chak de phatteee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. behn@@... yunhii Chamakte rehnaa..

    excellent creativity..!! u r jus out standing..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pragya very nice designs.
    my best wishes r always withu keep going..........
    luv u so much..

    ReplyDelete